China Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Report on China Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Introduction to China Rubber Industry
Rubber originates from three distinct sources, for example, natural, engineered, and recovered rubber. Natural rubber is collected as latex from trees, for example, hevea brasiliensis, congo, dandelion and others. It is a characteristic polymer comprising of natural compound isoprene and water having waterproof ability and high versatility and stretch proportion. Synthetic rubber is elastomer polymers, which are essentially manufactured from petroleum by-products. It has broad application in vehicle and transportation industry for hoses, tangling, tires, belts, and so forth. Recovered or recycled rubber is fabricated by application of heat and chemical agents, and mechanical working on ground vulcanized scarp cylinders, tires and other waste items. The major uses of reclaimed rubber is in traveler tire cadaver, internal cylinders, tubeless tire liners, expelled and calendared items, insulated tiles utilized in laying pedestrian, in metro railroads, and so forth.
China is the world’s largest producer of natural rubber, and its utilization in 2016 hopped by 4.6% year on year to 4.896 million tons, of which 77.9% was utilized for spiral tires. Driven by the unfaltering advancement of the tire business, China’s natural rubber consumption is relied upon to keep an AAGR of 4.5% amid 2017-2021 and hit 5.788 million tons by 2021, of which about 90% will be utilized in outspread tires. The persistence of state control on rubber production represents a critical auxiliary obstruction to the rubber production system in China.
The rubber industry in China is affected by various factors like:
- State Policy
- Production in Farms
- Supply and Demand
- Economic Plan
- China growth
In view of applied definition, the rubber business is categorized into two expansive parts, viz.
- The tire and non-tire items producing areas which straightforwardly utilize NR, SR or their composites as the significant wellspring of crude material; and
- The car manufacturing division containing engine vehicles, trucks, vehicles, tractors, and so forth., which determine their interest (inferred request) for elastic and elastic items.
Based on product, the rubber market is segmented as natural, synthetic, and reclaimed rubber. Synthetic rubber is additionally grouped into styrene butadiene (SBR), butyl (BR), nitrile (NR), ethylene propylene diene (EPDM), silicone, chloroprene polyurethane, fluorocarbon, and others, for example, acrylic, epichlorohydrin, polysulfide, and so forth. Among all, the worldwide market share will be driven by synthetic segment, trailed by reclaimed rubber.
In light of end-client, rubber market is classified as automobile and transportation, industrial application, electrical and gadgets, construction, bundling and others, which incorporate HVAC, oil and gas, and so on. Rising discretionary cash flow of purchaser will increase the sales of automotive, which will drive the automobile, and transportation industry. This will prompt increment sought after for item, for example, tires, tubes, belts, and so forth.; henceforth, raising the development of product industry.
In China, rubber is grown in the five provinces, viz.
Rubber plantations in China are controlled by the state farms, regardless of the efforts by the state to scale up the procedure of rubber expansion through land titling and outline.
Major Trade Partners:
The US and Singapore are China’s principle remote sources of the synthetic rubber, with imports from the two nations individually totaling $153 million and $115 million a year ago.
The following are the best 15 providers from which China imported the most astounding dollar esteem worth of natural rubber amid 2017. Inside enclosure is the rate change in an incentive for each providing nation since 2013.
- Thailand: US$2.9 billion (down – 20.6% from 2013)
- Indonesia: $809 million (down – 27.5%)
- Malaysia: $548.3 million (down – 35.9%)
- Myanmar (Burma): $218.4 million (up 79.6%)
- Laos: $196.4 million (up 145%)
- Vietnam: $190.8 million (down – 58.4%)
- Côte d’Ivoire: $36.2 million (up 173.5%)
- India: $8 million (down – 62.2%)
- Cambodia: $3.5 million (down – 91.6%)
- Nigeria: $2.4 million (down – 54.7%)
- Cameroon: $1.9 million (down – 79.6%)
- Sri Lanka: $1.9 million (down – 46.5%)
- Liberia: $1.3 million (up 49.5%)
- South Africa: $1.1 million (up 18.5%)
- Philippines: $820,000 (down – 57.6%)
- Kavanar Latex
- China Hainan Rubber Industry Group
- Kurian Abraham
- Thai Hua Rubber Public Co., Ltd.
- Vendor overview
- SINOCHEM GROUP
- Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc.
- Von Bundit Co., Ltd.
- Thai Rubber Latex Corporation (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
- Southland Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Sinochem International Corporation
- Yunnan State Farms Group
- Unitex Rubber
- Bakrie Sumatera Plantations
- Indolatex Jaya Abadi
The report contains comprehensive analysis on:
- China Rubber Industry Segments
- China Rubber Industry Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- China Rubber Industry Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- China Rubber Industry Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent market trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage