Indonesia Maize Market – Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Report on Indonesia Maize Market – Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Introduction to Indonesia Maize Market
Maize is the second most important cereal after rice in Indonesia. According to reports during 1970-2000 it was occupying around 19% area of the total food corps. In 2018 also the government is looking to self-sustain in terms of maize as still the consumption is higher than production. It is also the leading producer in ASEAN community. Country produced 18.5 million metric ton corn in 2013 while the consumption was 20.8 metric ton in the same year.
Following a slight decrease in 2017/18, corn gathered territory is a figure to increment to 3.5 million hectares, upheld by MOA’s administration seed and compost sponsorship program. Expanded utilization of ailment safe also, higher yielding hybrid corn seed is improving tons.
Corn is an optional harvest after paddy. Indonesia’s first corn season typically happens from November to February 49, the second season happens from March to June, while the third keeps running from July to September.
during the period 1980-2001, Indonesia presented around 66 high yielding verities. Out of these 66 varieties, 47 varieties were half and halves and as it were 19 varieties were OPVs. From 47 halves and half cultivars, just 9 were reared by open research organizations, while another 36 cultivars were reproduced by privately owned businesses.
Maize is developed predominantly in rainfed and dryland zones, with low soil richness and inconsistent precipitation, and is frequently presented to dry season conditions. Additionally, value motivating forces are low and value inputs are high. In past poor information absence of aptitudes likewise made this collect disliked.
Enhanced OPVs and hybrids reproduced by government explore organizations get little advancement. Then again, half and halves reproduced by privately owned businesses are costly.
Individuals utilize the maize in various ways so its market is fragmented depends on the kind of offering maize. For instance, In Lampung, all maize was developed for direct deal. Ranchers who more often than not developed reused maize amid the dry season. In the drylands of East Java, around 41% of neighborhood maize was expended as a staple sustenance, another 58% was sold, and just 1% was utilized for seed. In NTB, 99% of agriculturists developed maize to offer. The rest of the 1% was utilized for seed, most generally polished by agriculturists in East Lombok who developed reused maize. Around 56% of respondents utilized green maize leaves for domesticated animals feed. None of the respondents utilized maize straw for mulching. Just 2% of respondents utilized product deposits for fuel. The rest of the agriculturists consumed all yields buildups in the field.
The distinctions in product development, in various locales, brought about factor wellsprings of pay for ranchers. Poor ranchers in Lampung earned around 62% of their pay from non-cultivating exercises. while In East Java, maize was not a noteworthy wellspring of pay for any financial class of agriculturist. The greater part of the pay in watered regions originated from different products, to be specific rice and bean stew.
Some of the key players are: PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia, PT Sprained Soybean Industry, T Miter Megan Cattle Feed, PT Suryadarma Cattle Feed, PT Inti Tapioka etc.
The report contains a comprehensive analysis on:
- Indonesia Maize Market Segments
- Indonesia Maize Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Indonesia Maize Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2023
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Indonesia Maize Market Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macroeconomic factors, and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent market trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage