Malaysia Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Report on Malaysia Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Introduction to Malaysia Rubber Industry
Rubber industry is an integral part of Malaysia’s economy. Malaysia is the eighth largest consumer of natural rubber in the world. It is also the fifth largest rubber producer in the world. It is globally known for its high-quality rubber. Malaysian rubber is used to manufacture good quality medical gloves satisfying more than 50% of the global demand. It is also used in making latex threads, foley catheters, hoses, seals, wires and footwear. Due to its high demand, Malaysian rubber is exported to 190 countries around the world.
The Malaysian Rubber Industry is witnessing growth due to increased usage and application in automobile industry, building and construction, polymer modification and wire manufacturing. The industrial rubber will have a significant growth due to rapid growth in Chinese economy. Oil prices also affect the demand and consumption of rubber. Synthetic rubber which acts as a substitute to natural rubber is made from oil product. Synthetic rubbers are cheaper alternative and their increased production will affect the industry. Global economic conditions and Malaysian government policies also affect the rubber market.
The rubber market is segmented on the basis of natural, synthetic rubber and vulcanised rubber. The synthetic rubber is further classified on the basis of chemical compounds like styrene butadiene rubber, styrene block copolymer, butadiene rubber etc. Rubbers having industrial application are called industrial rubber.
The key players in the Malaysian rubber industry include Titi Latex group of companies, Rubberex Corporation, Hartalega Holdings, Eversafe Rubber Ltd, Welfare Holdings and Karex BHD
Major trade partners for Malaysia in the rubber industry include China, USA, Singapore, Indonesia and Japan.
- Malaysia Rubber Industry history
- Malaysia Rubber Market drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Malaysia Rubber Market size and Forecast 2016 to 2023
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Malaysia Rubber Market Current Trends
- Competition and Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porter’s 5 forces Model
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macro-economic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview ( Market Origins, Product Launch Timelines etc )
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent Market trends and Impact Factors
- R&D status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry structure coverage