Russia Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Report on Russia Rubber Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2016-2023)
Introduction to Russia Rubber Industry
Rubber is made from latex, which is naturally derived from the rubber tree. It is a polymer and has a property of elasticity. Each of the monomers, which form the polymer is usually made of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and/or silicon. A rubber undergoes the curing process of vulcanization, and the end product is known as ‘thermoset elastomer’. Vulcanization makes a rubber more durable and tensile.
The global rubber market, on an average, is growing at 3.7%. in 2017, the global anticipated consumption was 13.066 million tonnes, which exceeded supply by more than 220,000 tonnes.
Rubber is heavily used in Industries as raw material and also used a final commodity for the household sector, following are its major end uses are for:
- Automotive & Transportation,
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment,
- Building & Construction,
- Household Appliances,
- Energy/ offshore,
- Food contact and
- Leisure & Sports Equipment
Russia has been a major exporting country in the European Market. The growth prospect in Russia’ Rubber Industry is high and between 2017-22 the market is expected to grow by approximately 4%. With the increasing development in the automotive market, the demand for Russian tyre is soaring. In past, the indigenous packaging industry has also contributed majorly in the growth of Russian Rubber Market.
Prices of rubber market go hand in hand with Brent index, i.e. it is directly correlated with global crude oil prices. Apart from that, the supply of rubber is affected by future availability, which is expected to fall. The dominance of rubber industry has also been jeopardised by the emergence of substitute element. The thermoplastic elastomer is the possible substitute which can disrupt the rubber market.
Also, there has been a positive trend toward eco-friendly rubber in the country. In this regard, PepsiCo and the Pepsi Bottling Group(PBG) had invested to develop advanced technology for producing ultra-light PET plastic bottles.
The market for rubber is bifurcated as
- Natural Rubber Market
- Synthetic Rubber Market
Further, the synthetic rubber market is classified as
- Acrylic rubber (ACM),
- Butadiene rubber (BR),
- Chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSM)/Hypalon,
- Ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM),
- Fluoroelastomers (FKM)/Viton, nitrile rubber (NBR),
- Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM), isoprene rubber (IR),
- Polychloroprene (CR)/neoprene,
- Polysulfide rubber (PSR),
- Silicone rubber (SiR), and
- Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR)
Given the geographical location of Russia, it serves a strategic gateway for Asia as well as Europe.
- JSC Promtextile
- Technokomplex (TK)
- Chelyabinsk Chemical Plant Oxide
Major Trading Partners:
Russia accounts for 1.4% of total global rubber imports. The major exporting country to Russia is Thailand. The Russian government has also agreed to persuade its private enterprises to invest in Thailand. Russia is Thailand’s 23rd-largest trading partner with average bilateral trade worth $4.91 billion in 2017. Apart from European Countries, Russia’s major trading also includes China and India.
The report contains a comprehensive analysis on:
- Russia Rubber Industry Segments
- Russia Rubber Industry Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Russia Rubber Industry Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Russia Rubber Industry Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macroeconomic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Recent market trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage