The Africa Feed Premix Market is projected to reach USD X billion in 2022, up from about USD X billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of X% during the forecast period 2017-2022. The major driving force behind this market has been the increasing number of meat consumers in the region. As such, the compound feed market has also grown accordingly. Farmers in the region have also understood the benefits of compound feed for their livestock and this has also accelerated market growth. Feed additives which provide balanced nutrition to the animals and can make the meat safe to consume without the risk of disease outbreaks are expected to drive market growth in the future.
• Demand for high value animal protein is on the rise.
• The awareness about milk and protein safety is increasing.
• Growth in other related industries such as Compound Feed and Additives Industry.
• Livestock production by the industries has gone up substantially.
• The regulatory framework governing this market has come up with some very harsh policies which are negatively impacting the market.
• The raw materials involved in the manufacture of feed premix are becoming expensive.
The Africa Feed Premix Market can be segmented on the basis of:
1. Ingredients: On the basis of ingredients, the Africa Feed Premix Market is segmented into Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids,Minerals, andOthers.
2. Animal Type: On the basis of Animal type, the Africa Feed Premix Market is segmented into Ruminant Feed, Swine Feed, Poultry Feed, Fish Feed, and Other Animals.
On the basis of geography, the Africa Feed Premix Market is segmented into South Africa, Egypt, and Rest of Africa. A majority share of the Africa Feed Premix Market can be accounted for by South Africa.
Cargill Inc.(U.S.)., Land O Lakes Feed (U.S.)., DBN Group (China)., Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)., Evialis (France)
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macro-economic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage