Flying is viewed as more secure than every single other sort of traveling means. However, the outcome of a flight crash is substantially more damaging than some other mishap both concerning human life and financials. Landing accidents represent more than 33% of all broad avionics mishaps. According to Boeings report, till now there have been more than seven hundred landing mishaps which is one of the most astounding among crashes in various flight stages. Every year, runway mishaps cost worldwide avionics division around one billion dollars. The essential purpose of landing accidents is because of the wrong judgment of pilot while considering different landing parameters, for example, the speed of the airplane, stature and runway mapping and various other elements.
The top user of this technology is the aviation industry
Global Aircraft Landing Solutions Marketis expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56% for the next decade. The key challenges with the aircraft landing solutions market are high initial investment and training cost of pilot s. At the same time, the demand for the aircraft landing solutions market is increased due to rising runway accidents, increased flight safety parameters, global flight safety concerns, different runway architectures, and unfavourable climatic conditions.
Global Aircraft Landing Solutions Market can be segmented on the basis of aircraft type, by service model and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa).
Geographically, the Global Aircraft Landing Solutions Marketis classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa.As of now, North America (comprising the U.S. and Canada) held the most significant share. Rising initiatives by government and various private organizations for safety-related issues are pushing the boundaries as well.
The Government and Airline industry is interested in investing resources that are required to accomplish the higher safety level of flight. Besides, t he i ncrement in purchasing power of people and low airfares have influenced air travel more moderate for masses and have featured the requirement for an increase in worldwide flight safety controls. On-time flights are turning into a need to keep up the client loyalty which is influenced due to postpone concerning poor climate conditions. This shows a splendid future interest for a smart aircraft landing requirement.
Some of the key players in the market areHoneywell, Raytheon, ATG Airports
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage