Fixed wing turbine aircraft is the airplane which is capable of flight using the wings.The shape of the wings and the airspeed assist in the lift. The wings of the fixed wing turbine aircraft are mostly rigid.
The global fixed wing turbine aircraft market is very large, citing the reason of economic improvement and increase in number of rich people. The future of this segment is very alluring with the number of millionaires is on the rise. Also the Middle East and the Asia Pacific contribute to the market share, as there is huge demand for the business jet segment from this region. Both the business jet and the military aircraft will be required in huge numbers in the near future, owing to the increase in the business class people and the increase in the defence expenditure.
The global fixed wing turbine aircraft market is segmented by type into business jet and military aircraft. The business jet is further segmented by size into Large Cabin, Medium and Small Cabin Jets.
There is huge demand in the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region due to the increase demand of the business jet segment. North America holds still dominates the market share. Asia Pacific is however expected to catch up some of the market share in the future owing to the development and investment and loosing of the regulations. The defence investments by the Asia Pacific and the Middle East region will contribute to the market share. Also the military modernization of the fleet in regions like Asia Pacific and China will contribute to the increase in the market.
The key players of global fixed wing turbine aircraft market are Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Comac, Bombardier, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, DeHavilland, British Aerospace, AirFrance, OAK, Textron Aviation and Ilyushin.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage