DescriptionAirline route profitability software evaluates existing routes to know the profit margins and plans & budgets profitability of routes, so that new routes can be undertaken in the future. The software does much more by looking into each and every aspect of past, current and future route planning. This market will grow at a CAGR of 6.13% till 2020.
The Airline business globally is known as a very high loss making business proposition and one where the survivability rate is extremely poor. Only the airline that optimizes their costs and management has a good chance of surviving and making a profit. Just a good product does not ensure survival. The fate of Kingfisher Airlines of India is a grim reminder of the perils faced by the airlines.
With airlines facing hard times to make effective use of their routes, the airline route profitability software has gained importance.
Supply crunch affecting the commercial airline carriers is a major friction factor for the former market growth. The market for such software is directly proportional to the growth of the airline industry and will show maximum rate of growth in the low cost, small and regional airlines as these businesses are extremely cost sensitive. Further, these businesses require the services of such software to optimize their costs and get maximum return on their Investment.
The Airline Route Profitability Software Market is segmented on the basis of type into Network Planning & Scheduling, Pricing & Revenue Management, Sales & Revenue Analysis and Others. On the basis of application, the Airline Route Profitability Software can be split into Domestic Airlines, Business Charters and International Airline.
The market is geographically segmented around North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle-East. North America holds the major shares in the market.
The prominent players in the market are IBM, NIIT, Infosys, GTI, Wipro and Megabyte. Some other players in the market include Sabre Airline Solutions, OPNSC, Sixel Consulting Group, Airpas Aviation AG, Optym, G-aero, Seabury Group, Qlikview.
- Airline Route Profitability Software Market segments
- Airline Route Profitability Software Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Airline Route Profitability Software Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Airline Route Profitability Software Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Airline Route Profitability Software Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage