Conveyor and Sortation systems are the most generally utilized material handling solutions.They provide a quick and efficient solution with a high degree of safety and accuracy. Therefore, due to the effectiveness of conveyance and precision in sorting, a lot of process duration is decreased in this modern procedure, and similar aspects help to diminish the mistakes in material handling as well.
The end-user of this technology belongs to the automotive industry, airport, retail, mail, logistics, and food and beverage.
Global Conveyor and Sortation Systems Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.62 % within next five years. However, the high initial investment required to set up the systems is hindering the growth of this market. Also, Nonavailability of skilled labor to maintain and manage the operations is resulting in slow adoption in few regions.
Global Conveyor & Sortation systems markets can be segmented by type which is hardware, and software. By system type, i.e., Belt, Screw, Pallet, Crescent, Overhead, Roller, Linear Sorters, Air Assisted Sorters, and, Circular sorters. By End-User Industry, i.e., Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Food & Beverage, and Others. And finally by geography constituting North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa.
The products and vendors are segmented into different regions like North America (U.S. & Canada), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of APAC), Europe (UK, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe) & Rest of the World.
Expanded utilization of robotization systems for speedier operations and material handling is driving the development of this market. Organizations are hoping to give better and more secure work environment, helping the appropriation of automated Conveyor and sorting systems in numerous enterprises. Developing E-commerce markets is additionally influencing the interest in these systems. With growing interest for products, businesses are searching for better material handling solutions for increment in profitability and efficiency.
Some of the key players in the market are Daifuku Co, Ltd., Schaefer Holding, Emerson Electric, Murata Machinery, Mecalux, Beumer Group, Fives group, FMC technologies, Interroll, Swisslog AG, Intelligrated, Kardex AG, Dematic Group, Viastrore Systems, Caterpillar, Bastian solutions and others.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage