DescriptionThe global aerospace and defence telemetry market is expected to register fair growth during the period 2017-2022, climbing at a CAGR of XX%. Telemetry ensures seamless connectivity in the aerospace and defence sector, with the help of which users may assess and evaluate real-time data from ground control stations. With growing unreliability of the modern warfare rundown, the need for effective transmission technology has increases, ensuring fair growth of the telemetry market in the aerospace and defence sector. Valued at US$ XX in 2017, the market is projected to reach a valuation worth US$ XX by 2022.
Telemetry helps provide with a means for long-range wireless transmission of messages and signals, especially helpful in military applications
This is used to communicate with UAVs and other aeronautical vessels for defence purposes. Tactical meteorological systems are also employed for such applications, aiding with flight operations by assessing weather conditions prior to (as well as in real time) take-offs.
Owing to surging investments in the aerospace and defence sector, the telemetry market has become a very competitive landscape, offering huge growth opportunities to competing vendors. The market stands to grow significantly amongst such competition, with the focus on providing economic and quality systems coupled with latest technology and materials.
Key competing points targeted by market players include in-house manufacturing capability, R&D investments, product offerings, newer technologies, global footprint network, and a strong client network
The only significant hurdle the market is facing is the reduction in the defence budget in most economies. With lesser investments, the market faces a serious threat wherein manufacturers would have lesser inclination towards R&D and product offerings, thus leading to potential product declines.
The global telemetry market is segmented based on application and type. On the basis of application, into aerospace and defence, and by type, into radio and satellite. The aerospace segment dominates the market share in terms of sales and revenue, and is poised to grow further during the forecast period. This is attributed to the increase in versatility and flexibility of the telemetry systems, improving vehicles in terms of power and reliability.
The market is segregated into five important regional segments – North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle-East and Africa. Amongst these, North America holds the highest share in terms of market value, majorly contributed to by the US. This is coherence with the US being the owner of the highest number of operational satellites and extensive military research and expenditure.
Key players in the market include Cobham, BAE Systems, Honeywell, Zodiac Aerospace, L-3 Communications, Curtiss-Wright, Finmeccanica, Dassault Aviation, Orbit Technologies, and Kongsberg Gruppen.
- Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market segments
- Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Aerospace and Defence Telemetry Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage