DescriptionControl, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (often abbreviated to C4ISR) is a very broad term that refers to systems, procedures, and techniques used to collect and disseminate information. While each of these is a field in itself, all work in coherence with each other to provide actionable information and intelligence that is of specific interest to the military. Air based C4ISR specifically corresponds to the technology associated with air based military exercises/warfare.
Valued at US$ XX in 2017, the global air based C4ISR market is expected to register a CAGR of XX% during the period 2017-2022, estimated to reach a valuation worth US$ XX by 2022.
The market is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period owing to growing acceptance of counter radio electronic warfare systems (CREW systems) for electronic warfare purposes being a major driving factor. These are extensively used in remote controlled explosive detonators and offer better portability owing to these being vehicle-mounted.
With both vendors and clients (primarily military) investing a lot into air based C4ISR systems, specifically CREW, the global air based C4ISR market is assured healthy progress throughout the forecast period
The air based C4ISR market is the fastest growing amongst other types of C4ISR systems markets. This can be attributed to increased acquisitions of UAVs in regional market segments, specifically the combat specific variants.
Also, another recent trend in the market is the use of Android and IOS mobile platforms in devices for military exercises
Predominantly incorporated in military NIE (network integration evaluation) exercises, devices running on these platforms effectively exploit video, text messaging, and mapping technology to help military stations and troops determine each other’s (as well as the opponents’) location.
The market is segmented on the basis of application and end users.
- Based on application – Tactical communication, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Computer, Electronic Warfare, and Command & Control
- Basis of end users – Airborne, Land, and Naval
Airborne is expected to dominate amongst the other end user segments while electronic warfare amongst the application ones.
Geographically, the market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East and Africa. Amongst these, North America is presently the dominant segment globally with Asia-Pacific close behind. Owing to heavy investments into development and purchases of UAVs by emerging economies such as China and India, Asia-Pacific is expected to gain dominance over North America in the forthcoming years.
Harris Corporation, General Atomics, KratosDefense andSecurity Solutions,BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon constitute the key players in the global C4ISR market.
- Global Air Based C4ISR Market segments
- Global Air Based C4ISR Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Air Based C4ISR Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Air Based C4ISR Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Global Air Based C4ISR Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage