DescriptionA subsidiary of the C4ISR market, the global command and control systems market is expected to register moderate growth rates within the forecast period spanning 2017-2022. Valued at US$ XX in 2017, the market is projected to reach a valuation worth US$ XX by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate amounting to XX% during the period 2017-2022.
Crunching of defence budgets in key market regions such as the USA and Europe have led the global command and control systems market into a downturn. However, contrary to the slowdown presented by the market’s global scenario, fast paced growth trends are to be expected in Japan, South Africa, India, China, and other emerging economies in the Eastern European and Asian regions.
The market is expected to recover globally in the latter half of the forecast period owing to an expected quantum shift in systems technology.
Post 2020, the market is expected to witness a significant boost because of the culmination of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II family’s full production worldwide
This family of strike fighters make extensive use of command and control systems, and is thus, expected to promote better sales in the forthcoming years.
The market is also set to perform exceptionally well in the Asian economies, notably India and China. With India’s spiked defence budget and the constant threats she faces from neighbouring countries, new growth opportunities for the command and control systems market are under way. Also, growing domestic production and government granted incentives are among other factors set to enhance the market’s prospects in emergent markets, especially in the Asian and Middle-Eastern countries.
Regionally, the market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East and Africa. Presently, the North American and European segments dominate the others in terms of total market share. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period, especially with the commissioning of the F35 Lightning II joint strike fighters in the region.
Key players in the global command and control systems market include Harris Corporation, General Atomics, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon.
- Command and Control Systems Market segments
- Command and Control Systems Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Command and Control Systems Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Command and Control Systems Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Command and Control Systems Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage