The aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul market deals with resolving issues and upgradation of the aircraft. Improvement in the equipment and the devices of the aircrafts helps improve the fuel efficiency. The market is highly regulated by the government. The market is highly competitive with many players. The increase in the number of aircrafts with rising expectations is driving the market.
The prime driver for the market is the demand for air travel. A rise in the number of aircrafts has triggered the focus on the market. The upgradation of old aircrafts in a highly competitive environment is supporting the market. The advancement of technology is driving the market. Strict government rules and regulations make sure that the aircrafts are kept up to date as per the government?s orders.
The major restraint on the market is the high cost of maintenance and repair. Lack of appropriate skill for the job is also a hindrance. The upgradation is a complex procedure keeping in mind the government regulations and the technological advancements.
The opportunity for the market lies in the technological advancement and innovation. Research and development hold a major scope for the future of the market. Mergers and acquisitions will lead to an increase in the business requirement.
The market is segmented in terms of the type of aircraft division into the engine, cabin interior, airframe, avionics, and others. The market is divided into narrow body, wide body, very large, and regional on the basis of aircraft type. On the basis of service, it is divided into engineering, line maintenance, inventory management, technical training, freight conversions, and others.
Some of the major players in the market include Lufthansa Technik AG, Air France Industries, Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Company Ltd., Turkish Technic Inc., Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation, Aviation Technical Services, Sabena Technics, Mexicana MRO Services, SIA Engineering Company Ltd., United Technologies Corporation, Aeroman, Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd., Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Ltd., and AAR Corporation.
- Global Market segments
- Global Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage