DescriptionThe Non-Lethal Weapons Market in Europe have seen much advancement in recent times, registering a CAGR of XX% during the period 2017-2022. Non-lethal weapons include any kind of weaponry that is designed to only incapacitate targets without having to cause any fatal injuries or damages to surrounding property.
The market has been registering a fair measure of growth in recent times, especially with terrorist threats and general unrest plaguing the European region. The European nations have often been a centre-stage to protests and mobilisation of masses towards causes.
Often associated with violence and unrest, such situations call for effective crowd control tactics. Non-lethal weapons ensure both effective mass management and reduced threat to target health
Items like tear gas and rubber bullets have fared really well in terms of growth and sales, and are expected to continue to do so. With global awareness and emphasis on human rights violation, non-lethal weapons are seen as the way to go. The market has seen much investment from many economies in the European region, aiming to completely eliminate the need for lethal weapons or any other life threatening means towards crowd control and management.
The market is segmented based on product type, weapon capability, and end users.
- Based on Product Type – Ammunition, Directed Energy Weapons, and Direct Contact Weapons.
- Based on End Users – Law Enforcement, Special Forces, and Others.
- Based on Weapon Capability – Counter-Personal and Counter-Material. Non-lethal weapons classified under counter-personal are targeted towards crowd control, and counter-material towards vehicles and other properties.
Geographically, the market is segmented into France, Germany, Russia, Poland, Turkey, and UK. Russia holds the highest share, in terms of market value. France, Germany, and UK are expected to carry forward the market’s growth through the forecast period. Poland has been catching up as a market with great potential in recent times, and is projected to register far more progress in the coming years.
Key players in the non-lethal weapons market in Europe include BAE Systems, Boeing Defence, Alliant Techsystems, Space & Security, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Denel Dynamics, and General Dynamics.
- Europe Non-lethal Weapons Market segments
- Europe Non-lethal Weapons Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Europe Non-lethal Weapons Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Europe Non-lethal Weapons Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends inEurope Non-lethal Weapons Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage