Agricultural spray adjuvants are generally used for increasing the efficiency of pesticides, insecticides and other agents that control or eliminate unwanted pests. These adjuvants are not themselves active in controlling or killing pests but act as a catalyst. These additives do so by modifying some property of the spray solution. This improves the ability of the pesticide to penetrate, target or protect the target organism. The ingredients in the spray usually are emulsifiers, oils and salts. These ingredients help provide the spray solution properties that help in spreading, penetration, droplet size or other characteristics.
Agricultural industry is the main end user. It is used by famers who use pesticides and other such agrochemicals that help in reducing pests. The users range from agrochemical manufacturers, raw material suppliers, research institutions, adjuvant manufacturers/suppliers/distributors, government bodies, farmer cooperatives and associations.
Agricultural adjuvants is mainly gaining popularity because it increases the efficiency of the agrochemicals to the farmers which further helps to improve the quality and yield of agricultural produce. Its market is mainly driven by changes in farming practices and technologies. There is an increasing pressure on food production, the demand for most agricultural products is on the rise from cereal and grains, fruits & vegetables, oilseeds & plantation crops products is increasing. All this has led to an increase in the demand for herbicides.
On the basis of applications the market is segmented into fungicides, herbicides, insecticides. On the basis of Region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific. On the basis of Crop Type, the market has been segmented as follows: Cereals & oilseeds, fruits & vegetables.
North America holds the largest market share in the global market. There is high growth in this region as new technologies are quickly and easily adapted. Also due to increasing acceptance, Asia Pacific is also growing in terms of share.
Large opportunities exist in Asia Pacific region, because there exists a large agricultural industry. Also there is a growing rate of acceptance of technologies in this region and a large population to be served.
The key players in the agricultural adjuvants market include Akzonobel N.V. (The Netherlands), Dow Chemicals Company (U.S.), Evonik Industries LTD. (Germany), and Solvay S.A. (Belgium).
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage