The pigments which produce red, orange and yellow colours in food products are called Carotenoids. These Carotenoids have health benefits such as prevention of prostate cancer.
The end users of Carotenoids are cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical industry, healthcare industry, organic food industry, aquafeed industry, poultry industry etc.
In 2016 the global Feed Carotenoids market was valued at US$ 1.24 bn and it is expected to be at US$ 1.53 bn by 2021 with a CAGR of 3.78% for the forecast period 2016-2021.
The global Feed Carotenoids market is segmented on the basis of type, production, application, formulation and geographical region.
On the basis of type: Beta-carotene, Canthaxanthin, Astaxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Lycopene and others.
On the basis of production: Algae route, Chemical synthesis, Fermentation and Extraction from botanical material.
On the basis of application: Cosmetics, Food, Supplements, Feed, and Pharmaceuticals.
On the basis of formulation: Beadlets, emulsions, powders and oil suspensions.
On the basis of geographical region: Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America and Rest of the World.
As per the records of 2015, Europe was the leader in market share with North America at second and Asia Pacific at third position respectively.
The drivers of global Feed Carotenoids market are hike in compound and pelleted feed consumption, increase in seafood consumption, booming aquafeed industry, high technology adoption in poultry industry, increasing use of Carotenoids in pharmaceutical
The big companies in global Feed Carotenoids market are Chr. Hansen A/S, BASF SE, Kemin Industries, Inc., Royal DSM N.V., FMC Corporation, and Cyanotech Corporation.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage