The feed yeast is used to feed animals after the feed antibiotics got banned because of their side effects. The feed yeast has been adopted highly since then because of their health benefits such as better digestion, better absorption of nutrients, and better performance of livestock.
The end users of feed yeast are pork industry, poultry industry, aquatic animals industry, cattle industry and pet animals industry.
In 2017 the global Feed Yeast market was valued at US$ 55 bn and it is expected to be at US$ 86.58 bn by 2021 with a CAGR of 9.5% for the forecast period 2016-2021.
The global Feed Yeast market is segmented on the basis of type, livestock, and geographical region.
On the basis of type: spent yeast, live yeast and yeast derivative.
On the basis of livestock: Poultry, cattle, aquatic animals, swine and pet animals.
On the basis of geographical region: Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America and Middle East and Africa.
In 2016 Asia Pacific region accounted for almost 58% of the global feed yeast market with highest CAGR. The live yeast is expected to show highest CAGR of 9.5% and yeast derivative is expected to show 8.3% CAGR for the forecast period. The highest demand for feed yeast will be from the poultry industry.
The drivers of global Feed Yeast market are feed yeast’s cost efficiency, harmlessness towards livestock, acting as a source of nutrients. The barriers of global Feed Yeast market are lack of awareness about the benefits, high production cost and government regulations.
The big companies in global Feed Yeast market are Alltech, Biomin GmbH, Ltd, Cargill Inc., Lesaffre Group, Nutreco N.V., and Angel Yeast co.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage