Feed Premix refers to enriched mixture of one or more micro-ingredients, which are given in small amount to fish in order to increase the nutrition value of feeds. These are given to prevent the fish from various health related disorders. Fish consumption is growing each year by year and fish feed premix has become one the most essential ingredient of this growing fish production industry.
Worldwide about 1 billion people rely solely on fish as their primary source of protein. About twenty percentage of the world’s population gets about one-fifth of its animal protein from fish. Which indicates a growth in consumption and production of fish, which ultimately grows the demand for fish feed premix to promote the qualityand safety.
Globalfish feed premix market is segmented based on ingredients used.Based on ingredients market is segmented into antibiotics, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other ingredients.
Globally the fish feed premix market is expected to cross USD 381 million during the forecast period. North America has the largest market share. Europe and Asia-Pacificregion is expected to grow rapidly, which is currently accounted for 60% of total market share.
Expanding population base, ultimately increasing the global meat consumption are the main driving factors for the growth of fish feed premix markets. Increasing awareness about protein rich food and its necessity is one of the driving factor growth in this industry.Increase in mass production of fish coupled with increasing demand for quality meat helps in boosting the development of fish feed premix market.
Some of the key players are:
• Archer Daniels Midland
• Cargill Inc.
• Charoen Pokphand
• DBN Group
• Land o Lakes Feed
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage