Feed Premix refers to enriched mixture of one or more micro-ingredients, which are given in small amount to farm animal in order to increase the nutrition value of feeds. These are given to prevent the animals from varioushealth related disorders. Apart from building resistance to diseases, these are used to improve the appetite, digestion and food intake of animals. Consumption of Pork which is nothing but the swine meat is growing each year by year and swine feed premix has become one the most essential ingredient of this growing Swine meat production industry.
People have developed a new taste for pork, particularly bacon. Just imagine all the bacon, they are putting on the burgers, this is one of the factor for growing popularity of the pork. Various disease outbreaks over the past decades lead manufacturers to use feed premixes to maintain quality and safety.
Globalswine feed premix market is segmented based on ingredients used.Based on ingredients market is segmented into antibiotics, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other ingredients.
Globally the swine feed premix market is expected to cross USD 1.52 billion during the forecast period. North America has the largest marketaccounting for around 35% of the total market. Asia-Pacificregion is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
Expanding population base, ultimately increasing the global meat consumption are the main driving factors for the growth of swine feed premix markets. Increasing trend of turning towards fast-food restaurants for breakfast, which are popular for pork sausage and bacon provides the required opportunity for growth of this market.Increase in mass production of meat coupled with increasing demand for quality meat helps in boosting the development of swine feed premix market.
Some of the key players are:
• Archer Daniels Midland
• Kent Feeds
• Hi-Pro Feeds
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage