Europe has few of the biggest producers of raw milk in the Dairy industry. This has given the European Ruminant feed market as well a global significance. The European Ruminant feed market has been accounted for US$XX Million and is expected to grow to US$XX Million by 2022, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. High level of industrialization in Europe’s meat and dairy industries is the fundamental reason behind the enormous size of the ruminant feed market in the region. Growing awareness about animal health, changing food habits and rising awareness about the side-effects of chemical additives in processed meat has helped the market to grow by volume and advance technologically.
Worldwide increased demand for proteins and increasing domestic production of red meat has helped the ruminant feed industry. Red meat has a prominent place in several European cuisines, due to religious and cultural reasons. Thus, the size of ruminant feeds market in the region has always been huge. Rising awareness in the meat industry regarding the importance of animal diet and growing research on the most optimum combination of nutrients, by quantity as well as type, has helped the ruminant feed industry to thrive in the region. The cost of feed lies between 35% to 50% of the meat or milk produced by the cattle. It is an inevitable part of animal husbandry. Apart from providing adequate nutrition, ruminant feeds, to some extent, also help in reducing healthcare costs, by improving digestion, adjusting the pH of the gut and bringing metabolism to an optimal rate.
On the basis of Ingredients, the market is divided into Cereals, Cereal by- products, Oil, Oilseed Meals, Molasses, Supplements and others. Cereals have the largest market share. On the basis of supplements, the market is classified into Vitamins, Amino Acids, Antibiotics, Enzymes, Anti-oxidants, Acidifiers, Probiotics & Prebiotics and others. Amino Acids hold the largest market share, while the anti-oxidants are expected to show the fastest growth.
Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, France and the United Kingdom are the prominent players in the European Ruminant feed market, with Germany having the largest market share, followed by France, the United Kingdom and Netherlands. Recent reports have shown that although the total number of cattle has remained almost constant in Europe there has been a substantial increase in the production of raw milk. This has happened because of the consistent innovation in the ruminant feed market o f the continent.
Some of the key players in the industry include Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia), New Hope Group (China) and Cargill Inc.(U.S.).
• Europe Ruminant Feed Market Segments
• Europe Ruminant Feed Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
• Europe Ruminant Feed Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
• Supply & Demand Value Chain
• Europe Ruminant Feed Market Current Trends
• Competition &Major Companies
• Technology and R&D Status
• Porters Five Force Analysis
• Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
• Western Europe
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
• Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
• Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Rest of Eastern Europe
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macro-economic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
• Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
• Consumer and Pricing Analysis
• Market dynamics of the industry
• In-depth Market Segmentation
• Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
• Recent market trends and Impact Factors
• R&D Status and Technology Overview
• Extensive Industry Structure Coverage