Game feed are those nutritious combinations of food which are served to the animals which participate in various games. Game feed improves the stamina of the animals by strengthening the bones and the muscles, through which the animal will be able to perform well and give a tough competition to the opponent.Animal’s performance is increased substantially with a diet of balanced proportion.The proper growth of the animal is aided through the consumption of the feed which is rich in protein. In addition to game feed, food rich in protein and less in carbohydrate and less in fat content are fed.
Animal fights has been happening as a sport since the age old times. The global animal feed market will see an increasing growth due to increase in the demand for the animal games. Cockfighting, Bull racing, Hogdog fighting, bull-baiting, badger-baiting and trunking are some of the common animal games that are played across the globe. It’s been the culture of the local region to play the regional animal games. The entire family is involved in training the animal and competing it in games. These games are covered and relayed through the TV channels. The global market for the animal feed market is increasing with increasing number of animal participation and the increasing frequency of such games. Also the revenue made from these games are in par with other games and it acts as the driver to the increasing market. Also the disposable income has been increasing, which allows more purchase of the animal feed to provide healthy and nutritious diet to the animals performing in the games. However there are hindrances to the growth in the market due to the animal laws which are reformed by the local government.
The global game feed market is segmented by feed type into Proteins, Minerals, Vitamins, and Energy ingredients. It is segmented on the basis of animals in to roasters, bulls, horses, pigeon, elephant, camel and dogs.
The animal feed market in the developed nations is seen as quite stable. However there is potential growth in the developing regions of South America and Africa due to the awareness of the animal feed and the demand for games in these regions. There is potential growth opportunity in developing nations such as India and China which has been conducting various animal games since ancient times. However the regulatory framework in these region acts as a hindrance to the increase in the animal feed market.
The key players in the global game feed market are Cargill, ADM, Cavalor, A-One, Heygates, Hubbard, Wendland’s, AC Nutrition Services, Alltech, Canidae, Purina Mills and Sportsman Game Feeds.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage