The global automotive filter market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 to 2021 from US$6.3 Billion (Approx.) in 2017 to US$XX Billion in 2021. A fuel filter is a filter in the fuel line that eliminates the dirt and dust particles from the fuel, normally made into cartridges containing a filter paper. Without fuel filter dust particles will enter through into the system causing failure of fuel pump and injectors. They improve the performance of the system, as there will be afew contamination in the fuel.
High replacement rate due to the need for maintenance of commercial vehicles in workable conditions is expected to be a major driving factor. Other forces like soaring in anumber of two-wheelers and four-wheeler users, continuous expansion in the fleet i.e. product length and width, and attraction towards automotive industry are the major driving factors in sales of Automotive Fuel Filter globally. Also, the stringent environmental norms and decrease in the carbon footprint automotive fuel filters are widely in demand across the world.
As thepurchasing power of consumer of developing economies increases, demand for Auto vehicles increases which will in turn increase demand for Automotive Fuel Filter globally.
Automotive Fuel Filter Market can be segmented as following:-
• On the basis of Vehicle type-
o Passenger Car
o Light Commercial Vehicle
o Heavy Commercial Vehicle
• On the basis of Fuel type
• On the basis of Sales Channel
The automotive fuel filter market can be geographically segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Due to the increase in the vehicle production in Asia-Pacific region,automotive fuel filter expected to witness thehighest growth in the countries like China, India and South Korea. North America is expected to have the second highest CAGR during the forecast period. Europe is also expected to have steady growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players inAutomotive Fuel Filter globally are:-
• Robert Bosch GmbH or Bosch
• Donaldson Company
• North American Filter Corporation
• K&N Engineering, Inc.
• Fildes Filters Canada Corporation
• FiltrakBrandT GmbH
• ALCO Filters Ltd.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage