The Autoclaved Aerated concrete also called as autoclaved lightweight concrete is a light weight foam concrete material. It is produced by a mixing raw materials like cement, lime, sand, aluminum powder and anhydrite. It has very low density when compared to normal concrete. The advantages that Autoclaved Aerated concrete over normal concrete is the superior resistance which it offers against fire, wind, solar damage, seismic fluctuations and pests. It is also a green construction material which is recyclable, this helps the end-user with water and energy savings.
The Autoclaved Aerated concrete market is expected to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. The market is expected to grow at an annual CAGR of XX.XX%. This growth can be attributed to the increasing awareness and usage of green construction material over traditional construction material. The increasing demand for sound proof buildings is also expected to increase the demand forAutoclaved Aerated concrete material. And also because the use of Autoclaved Aerated concrete would reduce the cost of construction by a considerable amount, the residential construction is also expected to shift to Autoclaved Aerated concrete over traditional construction material.
On the other side of the coin, the reasons which could slow down the growth in the Autoclaved Aerated concrete market are the limited facilities for production of Autoclaved Aerated concrete, higher initial cost over traditional construction material.
The market for Autoclaved Aerated concrete market can be segmented based on the type, application, end user.On the basis of type, the Autoclaved Aerated concrete market can be segmented into Blocks, panels, tiles, lintels and others. On the basis of Applications, the market for Autoclaved Aerated concrete market can be segmentedinto construction material, Roof insulation, roof sub bases, bridge sub-structures, concrete pipes and others.On the basis of End-user, the market for Autoclaved Aerated concrete market can be segmented into commercial buildings, residential buildings, Infrastructure and others.
The market for Autoclaved Aerated concrete based on geographies can be categorized intoNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. The highest market for Autoclaved Aerated concrete market is considered to be the European region. This can be attributed to the construction sector which had plunged in recent times. The next biggest market would ne Asia-Pacific, because of the high growth rate and also increasing need of disaster resistant buildings in countries like India and china.
The Key players in thePrinting Ink industry are Xella Group, Aeroc International AS, UltraTech, ACICO Industries, H+H International A/S
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage