The Global Acetone Marketwas valued at US$ XX Mn in 2016 and is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Acetone is mixable with water and is an important solvent. It is commonlyused for cleaning purposes in the laboratory. Production of Acetone is done for use as a solvent and for production of methyl methacrylate and bisphenol A. Acetone is used as an active ingredient in nail polish remover, and as paint thinnerfor household purposes.
Rapid industrialization in developing countries has led to increased use of acetone, which has led to boost the demand for acetone during the forecast period.
However, development of green solvent and biobased solvent which are used as a substitute for acetone and increase use of water-based solvents in paints & coating will hinder global acetone market and hamper the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, contact with acetone is dangerous for health and can cause intoxication, dizziness, nausea, unconsciousness. Due to these reasons government around the world have formulated stringent usage norms which may hinder the growth of acetone.
By Application, the market is segmented into Bisphenol-A, Methyl Methacrylate (MMA), Solvents, and Others.By End-Use Industry, the market is segmented into Agricultural chemicals, Rubber processing, Polymer and resin processing, Paints and Coatings, Adhesives, Pharmaceutical drugs, Printing Ink, Cosmetics and personal care.By Region, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa.
The Asia Pacific was the largest revenue generating region. The larger share of the revenue is attributed to the development of automotive and electronics sector in developing economies, such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia. The acetone market in North America and Western Europe is expected to be relatively mature as compared to that of Southeast Asia over the forecast period. The construction industryis expected to drive the demand for acetone in the middle east.
Some of the major players in the market include INEOS Phenol Company, Mitsui chemicals, Minda, U.S. chemicals, Shell, DOW chemicals, Sunoco and Formosa chemicals.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage