Acoustic insulation is used to reduce the noise by use of insulation material through noise reduction or noise absorption. The system when implemented in the building will make it with proper acoustic quality. The insulation will make the room noise proof, by preventing the transmission of the airborne and structural noises in the building.
The market has the opportunity to expand due to the reason of increasing noise pollution and the stricter standards of noise pollution and the increasing construction industry. Sound proof rooms are increasing demand in the corporate world and in the households. However the demand is meagre in non-metro cities and the low awareness of the acoustic insulation is the deterrent to the growing market. The rise in health concern, noise pollution standards, and the growth in the construction industry sector are the main key drivers for the acoustic insulation market.
The global acoustic insulation market is segmented on the basis of the type as glass wool, rock wool and foamed plastics. It can be segmented on the basis of end use as building & construction, transportation and manufacturing & processing.
Geographically the market is having more growth in North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and LAMEA. The major market share is held by Europe, followed by Asia-Pacific. The major market share held by Europe is due to the strict regulations by the government for the building constructions. The developing nations are huge opportunity for growth. With increasing urbanization, the market of acoustic insulation market is expected to boom.
The major players of the global acoustic insulation market are Saint Gobain, Rockwool International, Johns Manville, Fletcher Insulation, Owens Corning, Paroc Group, Knauf Gips, Trelleborg, and Armacell.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage