The additive manufacturing material market is expected to reach $1,082.0 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2014 to 2020.
The term” Additive Manufacturing” is defined as the process of making objects from 3D model data by using additive materials. It is also referred to as 3D printing. The term also represents all additive processes, technologies, systems, and applications.
It is a technology that creates objects, as it offers a plethora of opportunities in production, design, and performance of novel architectural forms, construction systems, and materials.
Automobile concepts, such as, driverless advances and the societal move in considering portability with 3D printed automobile production, are significantly driving the market. Development of custom products and demand for lightweight construction in automotive and aerospace Industries are some of the major factors that are expected to drive the additive manufacturing & material market during the forecast period.
Additive manufacturing makes design-driven construction a reality, enabling the production of complex structures that are stable, strong, lightweight, and offer capabilities beyond traditional subtractive manufacturing techniques. Additive manufacturing technologies in the automotive industry have expanded their scope for new designs, such as, safer and lighter products and lower costs. While automotive OEMs and providers essentially utilize additive manufacturing for quick prototyping, the technical trajectory of additive manufacturing makes a strong case for its utilization in product development. Additive manufacturing accomplishes both with ease, in contrast to traditional manufacturing methods.
The global market includes 3D printers, printing material and service providers.
Market is segmented on the basis of technology, material and End-user.
Segmentation by Technology
• Stereo Lithography
• Binder Jetting Printing
• Polyjet Printing
• Laser Sintering
• Fused Deposition Modelling
Segmentation by Material
By Material, Market is segmented as
Segmentation by End -User
The market is segregated into following regions:
Some of the top companies are 3D Systems, Inc. (U.S.), ExOne (U.S.), EOS (Germany), Arcam AB (Sweden), EnvisionTEC (Germany), Materialise NV (Belgium), and MCor Technologies Ltd. (Ireland), among others
Key Topics Covered:
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage