Printing Ink, is basically a type of ink which is used in printing machines to print wide variety of materials, and hence has the properties of smooth flow, easily dryable, excellent adhesion properties and also able to hold enough color. Printing Ink is usually made up of four basic components, they are, Pigments, Resins, Solvents, Additives. The Production process happens in two steps namely, Varnish Manufacture and Pigment dispersal.
The market for Printing Ink looks to grow in the coming future. ThePrinting Ink market is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX%. This growth rate can be attributed to the growing requirement of printing ink by various industries. The major share of the growth can be attributed to the packaging industry which depends largely on printing. One factor which is expected to impact negatively on the growth is the increasing concerns of presence of heavy metals in printing inks, but it is also expected that because of these concerns vegetable oil-based solvents would be used. The impact of commercial printing (i.e.) printing for advertisements flexes etc. are also increasing which would also add up to increase the market volume.
The market for Printing Ink can be segmented based on the product, Resin and application.On the basis of product the Printing Ink market can be segmented into Gravure, Flexographic, Lithographic, Digital and others. On the basis of Resin the Printing Ink market can be segmented into Modified resin, Modified cellulose, Acrylic, Polyurethane and others.On the basis of Applications the Printing Ink market can be segmented into Packaging and labels, Publication & Commercial printing, Cardboards and others.
The market for Printing Inkbased on geographies can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central and South America, Middle East and Africa. The highest market for Printing Ink in 2016 was Asia-pacific, this region accounted to nearly 30% of the overall revenue. This can be attributed to the strong presence of companies using printing ink.
The Key players in thePrinting Ink industry are Sakata INX corporation, Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co, Hubergroup Deutschland GmbH, T&K TokaCo.Ltd, Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg. Co. Ltd., AltanaEppleDruckfaben.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage