The air quality control system is used to treat air pollution. Emissions from certain industrial waste are toxic in nature. The air quality control system treats the polluted air and releases clean air in the process. Increased environmental protection awareness and government regulations are aiding this market to flourish. Air quality management is a big concern due to health issues.
The prime driver for the market is the push by the government for stricter regulations in handling air pollution. A rise in industrialization and demand for energy has triggered the focus on the market.
The major restraint on the market is the rising cost of raw materials and the fluctuation in the price of the equipment. Installation and maintenance costs of the equipment are high. So the companies with budget constraint may not be willing to help improve air quality.
The opportunity for the market lies in the rising awareness of air pollution control.
Research and development is helping companies come up with new technologies to solve the problem more efficiently.
The market is segmented in terms of the type of technologies into flue gas desulfurization (FGD), electrostatic precipitators, fabric filters, nitrogen oxides (NOX) control systems, scrubbers and mercury control systems. The market is divided into power plants, oil and gas, chemicals, cement manufacturing, power generation, and iron & steel on the basis of the application.
Asia Pacific shows the strongest demand followed by North America, Europe, and the Middle East. The developing countries like China and India are witnessing rapid industrialization showing immense potential for the market.
Some of the major players in the market include Siemens Energy, Mitsubishi, Alstom Power, Mc Dermott Technology Inc., Indigo Technologies, KBR U.S., CRI Catalyst Company, Sukriti Engineers India, Marsulex, Guodian Longyuan, China Boqi, Trimer Corporation, Ducon, MKS instruments, CormTech Inc., Indigo Technologies, Hamon RC, Burns & Mcdonnell, Foster Wheeler, and ADA Environment Solutions.
The report contains comprehensive analysis on:
• Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Segments
• Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
• Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
• Supply & Demand Value Chain
• Global Air Quality Control Systems Market Current Trends
• Competition & Major Companies
• Technology and R&D Status
• Porters Five Force Analysis
• Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
Regional analysis for Global Air Quality Control Systems Market includes
• North America
• Rest of North America
• Latin America
• Rest of Latin America
• The UK
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• The Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of the Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macroeconomic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
• Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
• Consumer and Pricing Analysis
• Market dynamics of the industry
• In-depth Market Segmentation
• Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
• Recent market trends and Impact Factors
• R&D Status and Technology Overview
• Extensive Industry Structure Coverage