Liquid ring compressors are used to take a gas at low pressure to higher pressure by compression. They are used for a wide range of industrial applications and also in crucial places like nuclear plants. They may consist of multiple stages and the number of stages is relevant in determining the extent to which the gas can be compressed. They are used in tough operating environments in petrochemical, chemical, plastics, and polymer industry.
The end-users are mainly the industries handling explosive gases, wet gases and gases with chemical residues. They are used in applications like wastewater treatment, flare gas compression, hydrogen compression, aeration, gas boosting and so on.
The major technological aspect of the liquid ring compressor is the presence of stages in compression as it is important for increasing the compressing ability of the device.
In the present scenario, with the rapidly increasing number of industries and the need for higher reliability of crucial processes to ensure efficiency and safety have led to growing market for liquid ring compressors.
With the coming up of industries which are highly sophisticated, the need for better devices is also growing and this is the major driver for research in this field and also the level of development in the respective region or the regional industry penetration acts as the major factor.
The market can be segmented on the basis of the type of the product which depends on the number of stages. Another factor for segmentation can be the type of application for which the compressor is used. This refers to the type of industrial application as this depends on the type of gas the compressor has to deal with.
Another aspect that can be considered for segmentation I depending on the geography as this plays a key role in the type of operating temperature, availability of water and other cooling liquids and also the level and kind of industry penetration which is the major market for the liquid ring compressor.
As the major market for this product comprises of the industry, the market is dominated by developed countries due to a well-developed industrial ecosystem. However, there has been a continuous increase in the spending power of the developing economies due to increasing urbanization and therefore, there is a huge market potential in these regions, especially in the South East Asian region, providing efficiency and affordability is ensured through better advancement in technology.
New types of industries requiring are coming up due to an increase in the level of sophistication in the demand. This provides a huge opportunity for the advanced technologies that might come up in the future in this field.
Some prominent players in the market are Gardner Denver Nash, Ro-Flo Compressors, SAFEM, Somarakis, MPR Industries, Premier Fluid Systems Inc. and so on.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage