Introduction to Global Scroll Compressor Market – Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2023)
A scroll compressor, which is also known as a spiral compressor, scroll vacuum pump or scroll pump is a device which is used for compressing the air or any refrigerant. Thus it is used in the air conditioning industry, as an automobile charger and also as a vacuum pump. Thus it is mostly used in the HVAC industry. Scroll compressors consist of a scroll set, where one of the scrolls is fixed, and the other is orbiting. The basic functioning process is the air trapping through the orbiting scroll and then its discharge through the other end after the 2.5 turns are completed. Hence gas pistons are not required in case of the scroll compressors, which lead to a 100% volumetric efficiency.This reduces the energy costs, reduces noise and vibration and makes them last longer due to less wear and tear as compared to standard piston compressors with movable parts. Due to their small size, they are also used in the cooling of the mainframe PCs and also in the water treatment plants.
The end users of the Global Scroll Compressor Marketmainly include the HVAC industries such as Air Conditioning Industry, Refrigeration Industry, and Ventilation Industry. The end users also include Water Treatment Industry and PC coolers.
Few factors promoting Global Scroll Compressor Market are its versatility and better features as compared to other compressors in the market. When a scroll compressor is operated in reverse, it acts as an expander,which increases its scope in the market. Also, the scroll compressors are used as the mainstream components for the central air-conditioning market. Hence due to the growing air-conditioning market, the demand for scroll compressors is also on the rise. The Global Scroll Compressor market was estimated to be around $1.5 Billion in 2016, and it is expected that the industry is stated to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 2.5% up to the year 2024. Due to its simple design, low maintenance, oil-free design and compact size, a greater number of industries are opting for the Scroll compressors for air compression. However, there are a few disadvantages also of using Scroll Compressors. One of the disadvantages is that in case of the compressor element fail, a whole new element has to be bought. Also, the discharged air is much hotter as compared to other compressors present in the market. These two factors are hindering the growth of the Scroll Compressor market.
The Global Scroll Compressor Marketis segmented into the following categories:
1. Product:Horizontal Compressors, Vertical Scroll Compressors
2. Type: Fixed Scroll, Orbiting Scroll
3. Applications: Domestic, Industrial, Commercial, Refrigeration, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical.
4. Operation: Single Stage, Twin Stage
Some of the major regions dominating in the Global Scroll Compressor Marketare North America, Europe, India, China, Japan and Southeast Asia. Currently, North America and China are dominating the Scroll Compressor Industry. Due to the rapid growth of the commercial air-conditioning and automotive industry in these two regions, the market for Scroll Compressors has also increased.
The major players in this field are Denso, Danfoss, Emerson, Landa, SKF, GMCC, Panasonic, Johnson Controls – Hitachi, RECHI Group, LG, Samsung, Tecumseh, Bitzer, Carlyle Compressors and Fusheng Industrial.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage