Kiwifruit, also known as Chinese Gooseberry is a sweet fruit with a slightly tangy flavour and is known to be grown in New Zealand, China and European countries like Italy, Greece, Franc e. It has a thick green coloured skin with flesh inside, that is lined with a row of tiny black seeds. China is the largest producer in the world for kiwi fruits, followed by Italy and then by New Zealand. It is consumed directly, in the form of juice, and also in salads, cake dressings etc. In terms of nutritional value, this water based fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K, with negligible fat.
The market for Kiwi has grown because of its increased availability in global markets, owing to the spread of globalisation. The millennial consumers, who like to explore and experiment, have boosted the demand for this exotic fruit worldwide, which was otherwise eaten only in specific countries in the world. The exchange of knowledge about international cuisines between people of different cultures through improved communication too has brought people to buy this fruit and consume it.
Kiwis could be produced either for export or domestic consumption. They could be consumed directly in household or further processed in industries and get converted to various forms. These fruits are distributed through supermarket retailers, local vendors etc.
Demand for ready to eat food is in good numbers in most of the American, European, African and APAC countries.
Exporters of kiwifruit in countries like New Zealand, Chile, China etc who have a global footprint.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage