By 2022, the global market for cheese product is estimated to reach US$ 677mn, up from US$ 355.9mn in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 13.70% during the forecast period. Cheese powder is essentially dehydrated cheese and the procedure istospray melted cheese through ahot dryer, producing a thickpowder that can then be used in any homemade cheese recipes.It is not usually sold on supermarket shelves but can be purchasedfrom some online websites and spice or baking goods shops.
One of the key reason of boost in the supply of cheese powder globally is the abundant availability of basic raw material i.e. milk in the Asian countries like India, Thailand, China, etc.. Thus due to a large supply of milk globally the prices get reduced which motivates the manufacturer to produce more of cheese powder. With the increasing preference for convenience food items across the urban population and due to their hectic lifestyles, cheese powder is the better and moreover nutritional alternative available instead of cooking meal properly in thekitchen with all the appliances.
Global Cheese Powder can be segmented into the following categories:
• Types of Product:
o Swiss cheese powder
o Cheddar cheese powder
o Mozzarella cheese powder
o Parmesan cheese powder
o Blue cheese powder
• On the basis of end-users:
o Industrial consumers
o Individual consumers
• On the basis of application:
o Sweet and Savory snacks
o Bakery and Confectionery
o Ready meals
o Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Condiments, etc.
Europe and North America are largest global market for cheese powder as together they account for approx. 85% of the total world export. Countries like Germany, Italy and UK holds the largest Europe’s cheese powder market share. In Asia-Pacific, China and South Korea are the leaders whereas India is emerging as top suppliers due to the availability of cheaper raw material. Middle East and GCC countries like Turkey, South Africa are on the end of top leader’s list.
Globally Cheese powder market is extremely competitive and fragmented as the market has got big players like:
• Kraft Heinz Company
• Kerry Group(Flavour manufacturer)
• Dairy Farmers of America
• Land O’Lakes Inc.
• Bluegrass Dairy & Food
• All American Foods Inc.
• Aarkay Food Products Ltd.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage