Meat flavors are substances that give meals a Umami flavor, altering the characteristics of the food material, specifically chemical sensations of taste and odor. The quantity of fats in the meat influences its taste. Flavor may also be added to meat through brining and marinating.
The Global Meat Flavors Market has been segmented on the following basis:
Based on Product Type:
• Natural Meat Flavoring
• Artificial Meat Flavoring
Based on Source Type:
Based on End-Use Applications:
• Soups and Sauces
• Ready meals
• Baked Goods
Market Dynamics and Market Growth:
Due to the globalization consumers’ taste has evolved, with consumers craving to get newerflavors and tastes. This has sparked the meat flavors market. Together with globalization, increasing disposable income in developing countries is giving a great drive to the meat flavors market with consumers opting for ready-to-eat food to match their fast-paced lifestyle. In addition, the increasing demand for the ready to eat processed food that demands theuse of meat flavors in the production gives impetus to the market.
The Growing vegetarianism is a significant restraint on the market. Constraints are also seen in the kind of regulatory demands in food additives, with animal-derivedflavors seeing a regulation due to the potential risk of contamination. Meat flavors are employed mainlyin ready-to-eat meals, increasing consciousness among consumers about the negative health effects of processed food consumptionsis also a restraintin the growth of the market.
Opportunities could be seen in the form usage of meat flavors to fresh and new food and applications in industries. The broader Acceptance of “Codex General Standard for Food Additives” (GSFA) among countries improves international trade of beef flavors. Innovations to cope with wellness need of the consumers by introducing meat flavors is giving opportunity on the market.
Global Meat Flavors Market: Regional Outlook
Global Meat Flavors Market geographically is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and South America. North America is the main market for Meat flavors with theUS occupying the highest market share due to the high consumption of processed food in the country. The Asian market comes next due to meat flavors heavily used in the instant noodle industryin countries like Japan, South Korea, and China.
Key players in Global Meat Flavors Market:
Major players in the Global Meat Flavors Market are Kerry Group, Archer Daniels Midland(ADM),Cargill Inc, D.D. Williamson & Co Inc.,BAS, Dupont- Danisco, International Fragrance and Flavours, Inc.(IFF), Kerry Group.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage