Flavored salts contains are salts that contain various flavors that can be added to give foods desired tastes. The flavors given can be flavors like butter, garlic, onion, and others that helps in enhancing the tastes of various food products. These salts are used for enhancing texture and flavors to food and beverage products. Also they provide better solubility and a high mineral content. They are also also used with other types of herbs and spices in order to enhance the color and appearance of a variety of food products for preserving canned food products.
Flavored salts provides better flavor to the regular food. The food industry is a major user. Flavored salts are mainly used in the preparations of cuisines, to preserve canned foods, enhancing the color and in beverages. Many flavored salt manufacturers are using various blends of flavored salts in packaged food products to provide great taste and texture to the food products.
The rising living of standard of the consumers along with increasing commercialization of food industry and awareness regarding the benefits of flavored salts in the food is driving the flavored salt market. The trends in the food industry influence the flavored salts market. The consumers can use flavored salts for home cooking as well. Globalization and high influence of westernization in the developing countries are raising demand for foreign cuisines such as Italian and French food. These lead to an increase in demand for specialized flavors and seasonings.
The global flavored salt market can be segmented on the basis of product type such as garlic, butter, onion, smoked, truffle, celery, and others. On the basis of distribution channel it can be dvided into retailers, supermarket, grocery stores, and others.
Geographically, the major regions include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa. North America is a major region in global flavored salt market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
There has been an increase in usage of flavored salts in various food products. This development in the food market along with resulting in high fast food consumption drives this market.
Some of the major players in the market include SaltWorks, Vancouver Island Salt Co., Cornish Sea Salt, Morton Salt, Inc., Tata Sons Ltd., Cerebos, K+S Windsor Salt Ltd., El Nasr Salines Co., and others.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage