Dairy Protein has a high nutritional value to offer. It is a vital source of nutrition for billions of people and is a source of livelihood for shopkeepers, farmers,and other stakeholders. It is now being used in avariety of food items to increase the taste of food and also a source high protein for muscles. As consumers are getting more informed about the link between health and nutrition, they are buying products which offer great nutritional impact. Dairy Protein is found in a wide variety of products like low-fat milk, cottage cheese, whey protein, yogurt etc.
• It is used to prepare food products like sports food, bakery snacks, prepared desserts, chocolate, ice cream, soups etc.
• Majorly used to convenience foods, nutrition products, bakery, confectionary etc.
• Since it has longer shelf life than milk, it doesn’t need to be refrigerated
Due to rising awareness about nutritional enrichment and healthy lifestyle, the market for dairy protein is gradually increasing. Also, vegetarians increasingly consume protein-rich food products to supplement their protein requirement which also boosts the sales. Sensing this increased demand, various food and beverages companies are also launching new food products in whey and milk powder.
The global Dairy Protein market can be segmented in terms of ingredients, and applications.
On the basis of ingredients, it can be segmented into
• Milk protein concentrates and isolates
• Protein concentrates and isolates
• Casein and Caseinates
On the basis of applications, it can be segmented into
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Dairy Products
o Recombinant Milk
• Convenience Foods
• Infant Milk Formula
• Sports & Clinical Nutrition
The Asia Pacific accounts for the largest market share in terms of volume. Due to government regulations in food and beverages in countries like China and India, the manufacturing of baked goods and sports nutrition went up, which is driving the demand for dairy protein. Also with rising spending on fitness in European countries like France, UK, Germany, Russia is also the promoting the usage of milk powder as an ingredient. MEA is also seeing anincrease in usage due to investments in food and beverages in countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia,and Qatar.
Some of the major players include Unilever, Paradise Fruits, Lyo Italia, Expedition Foods, Mondelez International, Nestle, Chaucer Freeze Dried, The Premium Snack Company, European Freeze-Dry, Heinz Wattie’s etc.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage