Report on Global Food Encapsulation Market – Industry Analysis, Forecasts and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2023)
Encapsulation is the process where food ingredients, enzymes, cells or other material are incorporated in capsules.it is an important tool for improving the delivery of living cells and bioactive molecules into foods. Food encapsulation also enables food ingredients to allow flavour retention and remove bad taste.
Changing life styles and an increasing wide diversification in food items are leading to an increase in demand for processed and ready-made meal, and thus driving the demand for food encapsulation. With the rising consumer preference for healthy products, processed and fortified products and increase in awareness among individuals, there is a projected growth of the global food encapsulation market. The innovative food encapsulation technologies enabling market penetration opportunities. On the contrary maintenance of the stability of encapsulated foods, especially during packaging and processing, is a major hindrance for food encapsulation industries.
The global food encapsulation market can be segmented on the basis of type of material used, technologies used, core phases and region.
On the basis of type of material used-
On the basis of technologies implemented-
• Chemical process
• Physical process- widely used technology and holds major market share.
Fluid bed technique
On the basis of core phases-
• Organic acids
On the basis of region-
• North America – highest market share
• South America
The Global food encapsulation market is segmented on the basis of region into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South-America and Africa. North America leads the global market due to high availability of shell materials. Factors such as higher cost of food encapsulation technologies and lower technological advances are preventing the growth of this market. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow in the coming years due to a growing demand for nourishment packaging.
The key players in the Global food encapsulation market account for Coating Place Inc., Advanced Bionutrition Corporation, ABCO Industries Inc., Cargill Inc., Aveka Group, Lyco Red Ltd and many more to count.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage