The Global Automated External Defibrillator Market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2016 and is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2022 with an estimated CAGR growth of XX% during the forecasted period. Automated External Defibrillator refers to a small portable electronic instrument that helps detect and prevent cardiac arrhythmia. It does so by providing an electric shock that helps bring normalcy to the heart beat rate.
The end-users of the Automated External Defibrillator market are the common man. The instrument is of vital importance to heart patients. The increase in cardiovascular diseases has led to an exponential rise in the demand for defibrillators in the market.
Technological improvements in medical devices have led to the manufacture of advanced external defibrillators. This has led to the increase in people adopting these instruments. An increase in the occurrence of heart-related diseases has also helped aid the growth of the industry. With people straying away from work-life balance and doing more time at the office, there has been a rise in the tendency to fall ill and be prey to heart-related diseases. American Heart Association reports that there are over 90 million adults who live with some sort of heart diseases or have suffered from them in America alone. With the current scenario expected to stay, the growth of automated external defibrillators is guaranteed for the years to come. The only hindrance that might pull back the expected growth of the industry might be a lack of awareness about the devices as potential rescuers in severe heart conditions.
The market segmentation for the device is based on the level of use and its applications. Based on the method of use, it can be automated or a semi automated device. Based on the application, it can be segmented on the industry it is used in. It can be classified as health care based wherein it is used in hospitals, clinics, etc.
North America and Europe lead when it comes to the Automated External Defibrillator market. The major companies are based out of these sectors. America holds the major share of the market due to the greater number of cardiac-related cases related there. Among European countries, France has the maximum market share with a lot of companies investing in these devices. Germany is a close second in this arena. Asia is a rising power. Many new players are based out of the growing markets of China and Japan. The market looks optimistic for newer investors to take root.
Technological advancements in this sector are driving the growth of the market. There are a plethora of opportunities for the new players. The rising cases of heart diseases also indicate a rising requirement of newer players in the market. Companies are looking at expanding their product range with technology advancements leading to better products and innovative ideas.
The major players in this market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik, Sorin Group and Nihon Kohden Corporation
The report contains comprehensive analysis on:
• Automated External Defibrillator Market Segments
• Automated External Defibrillator Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
• Automated External Defibrillator Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
• Supply & Demand Value Chain
• Automated External Defibrillator Market Current Trends
• Competition &Major Companies
• Technology and R&D Status
• Porters Five Force Analysis
• Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
Regional analysis for Automated External Defibrillator Market includes
• North America
• US and Canada
• Latin America
• Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Western Europe
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
• Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
• Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Rest of Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Australia and New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
• South Africa
• North Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macro-economic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
• Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
• Consumer and Pricing Analysis
• Market dynamics of the industry
• In-depth Market Segmentation
• Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
• Recent market trends and Impact Factors
• R&D Status and Technology Overview
• Extensive Industry Structure Coverage