The global Neurology Devices market has been estimated at USD xx billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD xx billion by 2022, at a CAGR of xx % during the forecast period.
Neurology devices are the equipment used to diagnose, monitor, prevent and cure the neurological ailments and conditions. Neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries and epilepsy can be catered through these devices.
A new phenomenon of wearable technology has opened new doors for the neurology device market. These assist in early detection of symptoms related to neurological problems through collection of data while they are been worn by the patient.
Higher global incidences of neurological disorders in the past decades are the driving forces behind the scope of this market. Development of new age technologies that aid stimulation techniques and complex algorithms further fuel this market. Moreover, the geriatric population of the world is rising and so the global neurology devices market shall also witness great scope. As most patients are opting for use of neurology devices over use of drugs due to no side effects and better effectiveness. However, poor reimbursement policies, tough taxation policies in U.S. and Europe are few factors that are holding back this market.
The global neurology devices market has been segmented into – Neurosurgical Products, Neuro-stimulation Devices, CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Radiosurgery and Neurological Diagnostic Devices. The neuro-stimulator devices are segmented into Deep Brain Stimulator, Spinal Cord Stimulator, Gastric Electric Stimulator, Sacral Nerve Stimulator and Vagus Nerve Stimulator categories. The interventional neurology or the endovascular Medicare is a trending phenomenon that involve minimally invasive and image guided techniques to provide treatments for difficult and risky diseases of the brain, neck and spine.
North America dominates the global neurology devices market due to presence of highly sophisticated healthcare services, government involvement in healthcare and favorable R&D expenditure into neuroscience. The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to show a higher growth in this market owing to initiatives by the respective governments in healthcare.
The key players identified in the market are:
• Johnson and Johnson
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Magstim Co Ltd
• Stryker Corporation
• W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
• B.Braun Melsungen AG
• AMD Global Telemedicine
• Intel Corporation
• InTouch Health
• Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
The report contains comprehensive analysis on:
• Global Neurology Devices Market Segments
• Global Neurology Devices Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
• Global Neurology Devices Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
• Supply & Demand Value Chain
• Global Neurology Devices Market Current Trends
• Competition & Major Companies
• Technology and R&D Status
• Porters Five Force Analysis
• Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
Regional analysis for Global Neurology Devices Market includes
• North America
• US and Canada
• Latin America
• Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Western Europe
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
• Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
• Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
• Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Rest of Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Australia and New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
• South Africa
• North Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides in-depth market segmentation that is derived from extensive product mapping exercises, macro-economic factors and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors are delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
• Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
• Consumer and Pricing Analysis
• Market dynamics of the industry
• In-depth Market Segmentation
• Historical and Projected Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
• Recent market trends and Impact Factors
• R&D Status and Technology Overview
• Extensive Industry Structure Coverage