Internet is developing day by day with new technologies capturing the market and creating trends such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), mobility, cloud computing etc. With the advent of technology onto business operations, many enterprises are focusing on various areas of their IT infrastructure that can help improve the efficiency of their systems. Data is driving the growth and helps in achieving competitiveness in corporate world. With the intensity with which the system is handling the data, it needs to be secured as network security is always a priority for organizations.
To make the existing network security solutions more secure and agile to handle the increasing threats, enterprises have begun to evaluate their firewall technology. Companies are looking at capital investments in setting up and maintaining their security systems. Enterprises are replacing their traditional firewall with the new technologies like Next Generation Firewall (NGFW). Once a technology proves it mettle, it is highly adopted in large enterprises as it fulfils the demand of easy operation in complex networks. The increase in data and the complexity of supporting system calls for technological capability to handle the same.
Growing business requirements, expanding demands to improve and arrange security measures over big business situations calls for developing changes in the system security capabilities. Changing focus from remaining a solitary system IPS to present day technologies like organized firewalls with multifunctional security abilities are increasing the market for the enterprise security systems and solutions. The need for expanding abilities to create proficient security procedure that spotlights on recognizing, controlling and securely empowering applications are increasing due to such demands. Solution providers who can provide scalable services with economical value can increase their market share.
The worldwide organized firewall market can be segmented on the premise of industry vertical and by end-client sort by area. The enterprise system firewall market can be segmented into equipment, programming and administration verticals. On the premise of industry vertical, the worldwide undertaking system firewall market can be segmented into banking, ecommerce/business, retail, governments, media companies, travel etc. On the basis of end-client parameter, the SME ventures can be classified and extensive undertaking is required.
Provincially, the worldwide firewall market can be segmented into America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Countries such as USA and U.K., wherein enterprise firewall systems are a primary aspect of the countries technology infrastructure, account for a significant share of the market. The increase in innovative and high-growth cyber defence startups creates demand and also increases the competitiveness.
Some of the prominent vendors in the global enterprise network firewall market are Palo Alto Networks, McAfee, Cisco, HP, Huawei Technologies etc.
- Global Market segments
- Global Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage