The use of Mobile devices as a form of wallet to make financial transactions have transformed businesses and the way in which they operate. The use of mobile devices for payments also brings with it several concerns with respect to security. Mobile payment security software tries to alleviate these concerns by creating a secure and simple way of performing transactions.
The factors that drive growth for the Mobile Payment Security Software Market include the increasing cases of hacking reported across the world. The increasing penetration of mobile devices and their extensive use as a means to perform a financial transaction is another growth driver for this market.
The market also throws up several opportunities with regard to a large number of technological developments happening in the field.
The market is segmented in terms of the solution, end-use, mode of payment and geography.
In terms of the solution, the market is classified into software and service. The software segment is further classified into firewalls, anti-virus/anti-malware, data encryption, tokenization, multi-factor authentication, Security Information and Event Management, Data Loss Prevention, and Others.
On the basis of mode of payment, it is classified further into mobile payment security software, Point-of-Sale (PoS) systems and security, and online payment security software.
On the basis of end-use industry, it is classified into Banking and Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, and Others.
North America is the dominating market in terms of market share due to the technological advancement, increased smartphones penetration. North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific
Some of the major players in the market include Symantec Corporation, Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., CA, Inc., Trend Micro, Gemalto, TNS Inc., HCL Technologies, VASCO Data Security International, Inc., and Thales e-Security.
- Global Market segments
- Global Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage