A logical security solutions or services safeguard customer sensitive data or application data from these malicious attacks. The increase in user traffic over the internet via various sources makes it difficult to identify the authenticated user from the malicious one. A logical security can act as a firewall and make sure that the user with right set of credentials can only access the sensitive data and block all the malicious traffic. Logical security is highly important in case, if the data is about general public, national defense and others. If fallen in to wrong hands can have grave consequences
The end users are the organizations with data centers and the organizations thinking of building one. They need the logical security solutions and services to safeguard their data center from malicious attacks.
The prime driver of the market is the increase in number of cyber-attacks on organizations. They need an immediate level of security solutions and services to shield themselves from these attacks. The leakage of any confidential information from the organizations database can damage its reputation and its business. So organizations take data security as their highest priority and invest in the security solution. As threats evolve to steal data, organizations need to update and maintain their security solutions and this provide a huge opportunity for this market.
The less awareness of these security solutions and the availability of low cost substitutes hamper the growth of this market.
The market is segmented on the basis of types of logical solutions provided, Type of service provided, Size of the data center.
Based on Logical security solutions
• Compliance Management,
• Threat & Application Security Solution
• Data Protection solutions
Based on the Service Provided
• Managed security services
• Security Consulting
• Professional services
Based on size of the data center
• Small Data Centers
• Medium Data Centers
• Large Data Centers
• Mega Data Centers
• Portable or Modular Data Centers
North America holds the largest share of the global Data Center Logical Security Market due to the large number of data centers in this region, followed by Europe. However, the development of new data centers and increasing security requirement of data in various sectors such as BFSI, Government and Public offer a huge growth for this market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The increased awareness to safeguard from malicious attacks which are intended to steal both personal and organizational data pave a huge opportunity for the key players in this market. The segments in the market are so diverse and each segment requires a different level of security. This provides the key players in the market to target and approach the organizations with tailor made solutions and services.
Some of the major players in the market include Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco, Dell, Fortinet, IBM, Juniper Networks and MacAfee.
- Global Market segments
- Global Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage