Intelligent Transport system or ITS is an application which is designed to provide customized and specific solutions to issues related to transportation and traffic. This application helps to reduce cost and optimize quality. There are various solutions which exist for smoothening traffic in many areas like freight, commercial and toll roads. These solutions when applied by the government, can prevent accidents, detect vehicle location, ease congestion and also monitor vehicular emission.
With more and more people migrating to the cities and urban areas, the importance of intelligent transportation is also gaining importance. It has become a must along with more infrastructures like highways, roads and public transport options. It has become paramount for governments around the world to not only reduce traffic snarls but also decrease accidents significantly. There is also a dire need for reducing emissions from vehicles to curb air pollution. Congestion on road can be managed by streamlining traffic. As the ITS can effectively solve all these problems, therefore the demand for such an application is expected to rise.
The market for intelligent transportation software can be on the basis of the product such as Network management, Freight and commercial ITS, Public transport its, Security and crime reduction ITS, Automotive and infotainment telematics, Road safety systems and ITS communication. Geographically North America dominates the ITS market. However, the market can see slow growth rate due to saturation.
The key players are 3M, Denso, EFKON, Kapsch TrafficCom and so on.
- Global Market segments
- Global Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Global Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage