Global Managed Services Marketis the management of activities of a company through outsourcing, where a third party manages the services of the company.Companies usually struggle to strike a balance between keeping their infrastructure functioning at optimal performance levels and also simultaneously maintain the costs associated with it. The IT industry especially requires a balance between operations and expenditures. Thus, the services are mostly used in the IT industry, where cost optimization, emphasis on core competencies and security of data are the major concerns. The major contributor to this trend is the development of cloud-based technology and technological advancements. The various offerings of this market to the end user are services, solutions, networks, and software. Managed Service Market offer the enterprises better utilization of their resources, increase in efficiency and cost-cutting solutions. They help the companies optimise their output by focussing on the right domain. Few of the major services offered in this market are Database Management, Network Management, and Security Management. Also, the increased use of cloud-based services is further promoting the use of global managed services in various organizations.
The end users of the Global Managed Services Marketmainly include theretail sector, telecommunication, banking and financial services, and manufacturing. Some other sectors are supply chain and logistics, healthcare and pharmaceuticals education, and energy industry.
The market for Global Managed Services Market is in high demand due to the mitigation of the complexity of technology and simplification of the applications provided by the service providers. The Managed Services also fill in the in-house skill gaps,help to alleviate budget constraints and take part in hiring efficient staffs. Thus the Global Managed Services Market is projected to grow to USD 252.99 Billion by the year 2022, And or the forecast period 2017-2022, the projected CAGR is 10.20%. The mobilityof technology, Big Data and increased satisfaction of customers who use managed services are the major contributors to the rapid expansion of this market.
The Global Managed Services Market is segmented into the following categories:
1. Types of services offered:Managed Network, Managed Data Centre, Managed Information, Managed Security, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communicationsand Others
2. Verticals of Operation: Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Healthcare, Banking Financial Services, Education,Pharmaceuticals, Energy Industry and others
3. By Deployment Type: On-Premise and On-Cloud.
4. Geography: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the Asia Pacific
5. Services Offered:Application Service Providers (ASP) and Managed Service Providers (MSP)
North America is currently dominating the Global Managed Services Marketdue to the early adoption of technology. It comprises roughly 30% of the world market in managed services. It is followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific where the demand for managed services is on the rise. Due to rapid globalization and digitalization, management of operations and security are causing big companies in these regions to adopt the managed services for monitoring their functioning.
The major players in this field areAlcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC (EMC Corporation), Verizon Communications Inc., Fujitsu Ltd, Deutsche Telekom AG, Microsoft Corporation, AT&T Inc., HP Development Company, LP, Rackspace Inc., Dell Inc., IBM Corporation and TCS Limited.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage