This market comprises of all mobile phone related accessories like earphones, screen-guard, back and flip-covers, power banks, chargers, charms, smart phone tripods, selfie sticks, HDMI projectors etc. These accessories can be classified into two types based on application utilitarian and cosmetic. While initially the accessories were limited to being simple and utilitarian, this has seen a shift with the development in mobile phone technologies and changes in phone usage. For example smart phone tripods demand was created only because of the improvement in cameras and photography features, like dual camera present in mobile phones.
The most important driver in mobile phone accessories development is technology. With technological advancements in mobile phones, demand for more sophisticated accessories has been created. The pop culture enthusiasts have contributed to the scores of variants available in printable accessories like phone covers that range from Cartoon Network mascots to Game of Thrones quotes. To add to this, users can also get their customized accessories online. Also, cell phones of today are a powerhouse of various functionalities, replacing other standalone devices like MP3 music-players, e-readers, basic digital cameras, etc. Thus, accessories related to these features also have a strongly developing market. Also, with limited power storing capability, these advanced mobile phones have created a demand for devices called power banks, which enable users to charge their phone on the go. For basic accessories, the demand is driven by increasing penetration of smart phones and increase in disposable income.
The market segmentation for mobile accessories can be done by product type, price range, distribution channels employed. The product types include battery, power banks, earphones, Bluetooth enabled wireless devices like speakers, protective covers etc. These can range from low to high. The sales and distribution mediums include e-commerce portals, multi-brand retailers, single brand franchise stores etc.
Since mobile phones are invariably used across various income groups in all the developed countries, with developing countries catching up at an exponential phase, the growth potential lies strong in almost all geographical regions.
Mobile phone manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Seinheiser, JBL, Bose, SkullCandy etc.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage