CSR include a wide variety of tactics that involve giving back to the society. It can include giving nonprofit organizations a portion of a company’s proceeds, to giving away a product or service to a worthy recipient for every sale made. It involves corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. It functions as a self-regulatory mechanism where a business monitors and ensures that it complies with spirit of the law, ethical standards and national or international norms.
The end users are the big corporations that show responsibility towards the society by following these sets of activities.
Some of the key drivers of the market are government regulations, investor’s pressure for social investments, employee and customer relationships maintenance. The stakeholders are the ones that lead to it giving importance to the CSR activities.
Market segmentation can be done on the regional basis and the types of CSR activities.
CSR activities are growing largely in Asia and Africa, which are priority areas for CSR. Specific activities of growth include health care, education, women empowerment, education, self-employment generation, hunger and poverty eradication and disaster relief activities.
There are a large number of opportunities in countries that are backward and where activities that are social and uplifting can be performed. These include poverty eradication, encouraging education, women empowerment etc.
The key players include Google, The Walt Disney Company, Daimler, LEGO, Apple, BMW, Microsoft and many others
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage