Organic Cosmetics are the latest buzzword in the beauty and fashion industry, owing to the growing awareness of the detrimental effects of repeated exposure of skin and hair to chemical based products. Thus, in the recent times, there has been advent of both premium and no-premium natural, organic products that claim to treat skin and hair naturally.
The urban society has seen a growing consciousness towards natural and organic products, be it in food items, cosmetics or any other domain. Although such cosmetics come with a premium, the consumers are willing to shell out the price premium for ensuring healthier skin/hair and improving their carbon footprints contribution. Growing awareness has thus been the key. In Asean countries, the tropical climate has also been a driving force for demands of sunscreens, oil and moisture control creams etc.
The market for ready to eat food can be segmented based on the target- skincare or hair. The other criterion could be processing technology. Some of the processing technologies include refrigeration, emulsification, liquefaction, canning etc. These items are distributed through supermarket retailers, speciality stores, drug stores, online retailers.
Demand for organic cosmetics is in good numbers in most of the Asean countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc.
Key players include global bigwigs like L’oreal, Estee Lauder etc.
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage